Are you are true master in Python? Then you may be just the genius we were hoping to find! You will join the team to work on the development of our own applications, to make daily tasks and processes in care more efficient. If, in addition, you are also very interested in the world of telecommunications and the integration of new technologies, then the match is perfect. Together with the team you are capable of converting a specification related to a product/feature/enhancement into a tested and documented implementation.
- Basic knowledge of the Linux operating system, preferably Debian/Ubuntu
- Some experience within Python development is desirable
- Knowledge of Gitlab/Jira/Git/Confluence/Jenkins
- You have an eye for detail and a feeling for user-friendly
- Insight into distributed scaleable cloud applications
- You are keen to learn and able to work autonomously
- You have a Masters degree in Information Technology
- A professional (and slightly crazy) working environment with the opportunity to share knowledge
- Challenge and involvement
- Permanent contract
- A competitive salary
- Group insurance, medical insurance and
- kick-ass colleagues!